Beaver County is a thriving community with rising real estate values and vast farmlands located in the strategic location of Southwest Pennsylvania. BHD Auctions contributes to its growth with our convenient auctions and real estate sales, Beaver County.
Once you decide to sell your home, farmland, antique collections, or even your business, we’ve got you covered.
BHD Auctions Will Help You Sell Your Estate and Collections Fast
Unlike traditional auctions, our online listings have a broader outreach to bidders and buyers across the country. We offer
- No caps on prices, so you’ll get fair market value for your possessions
- Transparent and well-synchronized process
- Sell rate up to 99%
- High-quality photography to present each item properly
- A flat commission rate and small pickup fee, with no hidden charges
BHD Auctions has over 20 years of experience dealing with auctions and real estate sales in Beaver County, Allegheny, and Butler. We never ask for commission upfront before closing your sale.
How We Work
Whether you want to downsize your estate or sell antiques from its attic, you need our professional help for a smooth process. We take the following steps to take hassles out of auctions and real estate sales, Beaver County:
- Our licensed appraisers will visit to look at the items you want to auction
- Every detail about the location, scope, and pricing is discussed before setting up the auction
- Our experts catalog and photograph the items
- We set up the auction date and time before uploading the photos online for promotions
- Each item goes to the highest bidder, and you’ll receive a check with a detailed listing within 10 business days after the auction.
As a reputable auctioneer in Beaver County, we ensure complete satisfaction for both the buyer and consignor. We are a full-service company offering end-to-end liquidation solutions.
Whether you need to liquidate an ancestral property, a business, or some valuables, we provide the proper setup to facilitate the process.
Call us at 724-816-0683 for more information or to schedule a free consultation.